Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

its me, its Mariko

Hello everyone!

After hours and hours spending in front of my computer and iphone looking at fashion blogs and other fashion pages for more than 3 years now, i´ve never dared to write my own blog. 

Untill now: Yesterday I met Hanneli Mustaparta at the Soho House and luckily I was able to have a little talk with her, I thought it couldn't get any better. 

But today I went out for dinner and accidentally met Chiara Ferragni from my most beloved blog theblondesalad and I was even able to take a picture with her which looks very unflattering for me.
But who cares?! Iam on a picture with Chiara!!!

So I´ve finally arrived at the decision to start my own blog.

I am really really obsessed with fashion, photography and travelling and I would like to share my passion for it with you. I hope you guys like it.



2 Kommentare:

  1. id love to meet her as well!!! omg it would be like my birthday and xmas together...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog. :-)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    AntwortenLöschen